This update brings performance improvements for the outline and improves keyboard handling.
Capture your thoughts in a hierarchical form directly in the outline. Add, remove, indent, and outdent Nodes. Rearrange your ideas by dragging and dropping. Edit your mind map and outline side-by-side.
Choose the interaction that works best for you. Outlining supports touch, an external keyboard, or a trackpad. You can also use Scribble with Apple Pencil to add your ideas.
The outline has been updated with a fresh visual design. The new, linear representation makes it easier to distinguish node levels and identify the structure of your thoughts.
• Added support for displaying the mind map on an external display while using the outline in full-screen mode
• Added a "Show on Mind Map" action to reveal the node on the mind map
• Added support for indenting and outdenting using gestures - swipe a row to the left or right
• MindNode will now remember if a document was closed using the full-screen outline or mind map
• Improved searching in the outline by adding a hint to remove filters to view more results
We've updated the Outline search filter preferences in this update. Now MindNode will remember your settings for showing open tasks or hiding inline tags.
This update has a few improvements for the Outline, and fixes several issues.