What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a proactive Graphic Designer/Illustrator to join our team. You will work together with our UX designer, our engineering and marketing team to craft icons, illustrations, and marketing materials according to our brand guidelines. Furthermore, your input will help us refine and develop the visual language of our app MindNode.
MindNode was created 14 years ago and unifies mind mapping and outlining into a unique brainstorming experience.
Your Role Will Include
- Design pixel-precise icons for use in our user interface
- Create illustrations to enhance our apps, website, and marketing materials
- Craft new stickers for our apps
- Help create color themes and sample document
- Work on the visual appearance of our native apps, web app, website, and marketing material
- Influence the continued development of our visual language
What You Contribute
- Motivation to not accept the first design that works, but to go the extra mile
- Excellent working knowledge of Sketch app and similar tools
- Good communication skills to work with other members of the team
- Possibly experience with motion and user interface design
- You are local to Vienna, Austria, and are open to coming into the office at least once a week
- Knowledge and understanding of Apple’s design language
What You Get
- A motivated and friendly team that encourages self-responsibility and flexibility
- A work culture that supports a flexible work-life balance
- Have an impact on our product by contributing your ideas
- The freedom to adapt your work environment and working hours to your life#
- A minimum monthly gross salary of € 1277,74 (20h/week) according to IT KV (Regelstufe AT).
With your motivational letter, send us two samples of designs you created on your own. Describe in a few sentences what makes them stand out and why you picked them. Links to your presence on Dribble, Behance, or any other showcase of your work are a plus. (As we are open to hiring young professionals, your samples can be of private projects as well)